Thursday, September 15, 2005

Thursday afternoon

He has gone to the movies as of 3:00 today! I am home fighting insurance "fires" with billing and will return Sat. His new chair gives him more mobility and he can use his thumb to change gears so to speak. He can make it tilt go back or forward or faster.Now that's a scene that I missed but was told that he ran into a door twice and the therapists were laughing so hard. He grinned and told me he wasn't hurt but might get a bad driving rep if he isn't careful.
The nausea continues and another test was taken today. I will let you know what and the results soon. It seems that nothing is really digested so perhaps there is an answer there. We still hope for home by Thanksgiving for Marvin for a month. It will be "covered dish and join us" time to celebrate with turkey etc. and friends. I don't know yet how I will care for him but each day I find a new source or idea. Some care programs that are great we are not elligible for now. I have to give these worries to God and to wonderful friends who interpret insurance claims for us. I have a possible clay workshop for teachers in Augusta and hope for some in Chas. area.
Thank you for keeping us up with prayer, cards, and calls,
God's blessings to you
Cathie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friday, September 16

Dear Bubba,
It was great to talk to you the other day. Miami and Clemson play Saturday (tomorrow) at 3:30 on ABC TV. I hope that you can watch some of it. Clemson is ranked 18th in the nation and they are 2-0. It should be a good game.

Love, Billy

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home