Saturday, September 10, 2005

Saturday 10th

Dear Friends
I have been touched by all your concern, cards, and prayers. I wish I could answer each card but my handwriting is even worse than before! I read each card carefully and have a book made to keep them. Soom of them bring tears to my eyes. The prayers mean so much and I am thankful for what God gives me back in HIs time. I often ask God to bless all of you for your support. Hopefully one day I can do that in person. Bless you,
Marvin
The nausea still has him down and it seems to be because of the paralysis. The dr. doesn't know what to do and this is another time when God healing is so needed. He is on feeding tube into the bowel now to help with the nausea. Bill and Shim were here today and cheered him on as he tried to use his hands. Bill made Marvin laugh so much. We sat outside in front of the hospital entrance to enjoy the beautiful day. He sipped a homemade peach smoothy and kept some of it down. I celebrate that small feat with him!
I pray for all of us as the hurricane approaches Charleston. Please keep Mandy and Trey in your prayers as they rearrange their lives to help Marvin and me. They have so many decisions to make and need God's guidance.
Thank you for praying with us
Cathie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marvin and Cathie
It appears we have escaped "Ophelia"! Praise the Lord! We had a beautiful day today. We continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers. We are so glad that you have been getting visitors from HVPC. We wish we could be amoung those that visit however, Joshua (now 13 months)only lasts about 12 minutes in the car until he starts rebelling...loudly! He pretty much dictates our lives right now. So until he is more "portable" you will have to accept our hugs through the mail. Keep a positive attitude and know that we love you!
Anne and Ed Wirth

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home