Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tuesday

Last night Marvin surprized me with being able to cross his right ankle over his left while lying in the bed. I cheered and he grinned. Today he has been with the therapists most of the day while I spoke with Dr. Trincher about possible ways to help the nausea. She is a wonderful lady who has a battle of her own with cancer to fight. Keep her in your prayers also as she helps run this unit and keeps up her treatments. The nausea plagued us last night but he doesn't give up. When it stopped he asked for a grape!
We got so many wonderful cards yesterday! They had been kept for a few days til they found us. Even received some candy from Ann T that looks great. He is so overwhelmed by the messages on the cards and that you keep remembering us in prayer with so much demand on your own lives. Thank you hardly seems enought but I hope my efforts to help others here can be a way of passing on the love I feel from you.
God Bless youCathie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home