Saturday, August 13, 2005

Superman

Marvin is truly coming along this weekend. He continues to improve slowly each day. A lot of his complications are now behind him for the most part although a few continue to persist. Marvin worked on hand and arm movement Friday and Saturday.
He wants everyone to know how much he appreciates the daily prayers. It is faith that helps us persevere through tramatic moments like this. We are truly thankful for all of the support as it is crucial in our fight.
We continue to prepare for possible discharge to the VA hospital in Augusta GA (A catostrophic spine injury hospital)on Thursday the 18th of August. The VA specializes in treating Iraqi soilders with similar injuries.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I realize this is a bit unusual, but I'm using all methods available to me to reach Cathie.
Today 8/14, I got a phone call from Raul Ramirez in Ashville, NC.
He has an item belonging to Cathie that was lost in a market (as best as I could understand) He wishes to return this item to you. He can be reached 828-582-1245 h or 828 298-0507 wk. I think he got to me through information associated with the item. I also feel he called me because my name is Juanita and he hoped I might speak Spanish. Unfortunately I don't. When you call, if someone other than Raul answers he says you should say Juanita is calling and he will take the call.
Good luck on all fronts.
Juanita 843-588-4049

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home