Tuesday, August 09, 2005

TUESDAY AUGUST 9

Spoke with Cathie and Marvin this afternoon and have good news. Marvin has been given at least one more week of coverage by CIGNA. May have something to do with the fact that the South Carolina Insurance Commission has now gotten involved in this. Second, Marvin moved his arm across the bed on his own today. A new first. Cathie said they were so elated over the good news that she and Marvin shared some ice cream this afternoon. Once again Cathie said to thank every one for our prayers and keep them up as this is working.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to your posts everyday and am so elated by the good news. Everyday that something good happens is a day of forward progress. I thought you would appreciate this. Last night I left a bowl of food with beef stew in it on the counter and went outside. When I got in Katie was having Thanksgiving in August. I said more power to you Katie, you got me this time. She is a joy. I pray for positive news tomorrow. Love, Pal

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home