Thursday, November 10, 2005

THURSDAY NOVEMBER 10



Drove down to Augusta to visit Marvin and when I arrived he and all his room mates were missing, they had loaded up and gone to a Veterans Day Celebration in downtown Augusta. They returned in about an hour and Marvin was wearing a really unique cap ( see picture). As he came down the hall in the VA the "ears" seem to flp in the breeze. It was a sight that mede me say" he's having fun". Anyway ,we made it back to his room and had a nice visit while he had lunch via the stomach tube. He has better color and spirits than I have seen since the accident. He has lost a great deal of weight but I assured him that when he gets back to Charleston and real food we will revive his appetite and with the grace of God we will start putting muscle mass back. He agreed. I'll close for now and get this posted. I did take a second picture with him in his reclining chair as he had lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home