Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Marvin still at VA

Marvin developed pneumonia last Thursday night and I got the news when I went to pick him up to go home. He was so sad that he was ready to go AMA but decided against it as he needed antibiotics. I left him around 6:00 tonight Tuesday to check on the house and get things ready to bring him home once more on Friday 16th.
He is so very weak. He weights only 137 lbs and has lost nearly 20lbs since the first of January. He has not been allowed to have anything by mouth since the 10th of January and is now being fed thru a tube in his small intestine. I believe that we can get him back to his strength level before the surgery with some great "church food" and the help of a trainer who I have asked to take on the job. It will be a slow process but Marvin is a Citadel man and as such has had experience with little or no food!! I tell him of your calls and wishes for his recovery and of the prayers that are sent his way. It is then that I see his eyes shine the most. Thank you for continuing to pray with us and ask for healing. " All things are possible with God who strengthens me"
Cathie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home