Sunday, December 03, 2006

Hallelulia..The nausea is better

The prayers,cards and concerns continue to be very much appreciated. Occasionally I have setbacks and God reminds me how bad things could be. These problems often resolve with prayer and much of the time my attitude is one of gratitude. I hope to be home by Christmas if I can get some physical therapy and all these IVs removed. Have gained back 15 lbs and look forward to Christmas food. It will indeed be a season of rejoicing to be home with family and friends.
My God Bless you and keep you safe
Marvin

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are feeling improved (physically and mentally)and I hope you make it home for the holidays. I hope you gain even more weight with Christmas goodies!
When I get funny emails, see funny comic strips or hear good jokes, I often wish I could send them to you since laughter is supposed to be the best medicene. Surely an address for you is posted somewhere in this blog but I haven't found it. Could you or your family please post an address or email I could forward these funnies to? I would enjoy sharing them with you and hope they lift your spirits.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Amy Ley

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home