Monday, July 18, 2005

UPDATE FOR JULY 18 FROM CATHIE

Cathie just emailed me an update and am passing it along.
Dear friends. We had a meeting with one doctor today that was not the most uplifting. Trey and Amanda and I feel that there is more than we were given hope for with this DR. He has some movement in his legs and he is upstairs working his liitle body so hard in rehab. o much is possible with a positive spirit. The chaplain is one who feels that energy work and asking for God's help in healing is most important. We feel that he will be a good resource for us and Marvin. Trey is trying to work with his computer while here and Amanda has kept my spirits up. He can swalow better and we hope eat more solid food and a few days. He puffs on a machine with a straw to get the nurses when he needs help. Such devices will help him move his motorized wheelchair also.I want to go back upstairs and see how his PT went.Love to you and thank you for your prayers.Cathie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Cathie and Marvin,
There is such power in a positive spirit and prayer with The Creator. I am praying for you, and always thinking positively. I love you both, and I am glad that your family has been together for this time. I read the updates every day- I love the pictures of you together. You are both very wonderful people. I love you!!
Happy

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home