Friday, July 15, 2005

MORE ON MY VISIT BY BILL (DUWILLY)



When I visited Marvin last evening he and I had a very nice half hour or so alone after Cathie left with the wonderful friend who she is staying with. I would have stayed longer but Marvin needed his rest so kept it short. He and I talked of many things, from how much he wished he could have seen the fireworks over the new bridge to wondering if his pet, Katie, was missing him as much as he missed her. I did get a chance to look at the schedule of his thearpy for today and he has about three hours of physical thearpy and three hours of occupational thearpy going on as we speak. That would tire me out and I'm not in the weakened condition that he is. But his spirit is still strong as I knew it would be and Cathie is a strong right arm(opps, left arm) for him to rely on. We talked about the miracles I had seen as I walked the halls of the Shepard Center and how they have the most wonderful staff reguardless of what they do. I wanted him to know that we were all still praying for him and while not always right at the bedside, we were only hours away if he needed anything. I'm still learning this blog thing so will stop for now and send my first true post. Bill Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home